The creators and writers at Naptime Tales are sister-in-laws originally from central Illinois. Naptime Tales started when they both had some free time during each of their first child’s naps. Almost 4 years and 5 kids later, they continue to share their stories of Motherhood and support others on this wild ride. From baby registries to cracked nipples and potty training to starting kindergarten, these Ashleys promise to share the good, bad and down right ugly.
Ashley W lives in the suburbs of Chicago. Once a special education teacher, Ashley now stays at home with her three…soon to be FOUR kids, two dogs, and amazing husband. She spends her days focusing on family, blogging, scrolling IG and Pinterest and growing her Rodan+Fields business.
Fun facts about Ashley W:
-I cannot start my day without coffee…Starbucks is my fav!
-I live in yoga pants but LOVE getting dressed up
-I am a paper/pencil kinda girl and adore making to-do lists and crossing them off.
-Naps are amazing…both when the kids take a nap and when I get to, as well!
– Retail therapy is the best.
-I heart decorating and transforming my house into a home.
-I love purging and organizing. ~ahhhhhh~
-I genuinely LOVE running and working out in general. Nothing clears my head more and gets me ready to tackle the world.
-I despise laundry.
-I adore lipgloss.
-Pink is my favorite color but I dress in black most of the time.
-I love anything that sparkles, as long as it doesn’t make a glittery mess.
Ashley B is a newly relocated East coaster and loving every minute of it. After 5 years in human resources, she decided to stay home when her daughter was 9 months old. Now a mother to both a daughter (5 years) and son (2 years) she keeps busy with her photography and design businesses.
Fun facts about Ashley B:
– I color code everything, even if it’s in my head.
– Once a lover of all things made of cotton and fluff, I truthfully hate stuffed animals with a burning passion. Motherhood has done this to me.
– I love coffee but I force myself to wait until nap time to make a cup so I can enjoy it in peace.
– My passion is photography. Nothing makes me happier than capturing memories for my kids and for other families. Difficult kids are my specialty, because I have 2 of my own.
– I used to live in heels, suits, straight hair and makeup. I traded it in for yoga pants, shoes with orthopedic inserts, a natural curly nest and pale face. Most of the time I look like I was hit by a bus, but I wouldn’t trade this time for anything.
– My favorite season is fall and my favorite holiday is Halloween.
– My son was named after a curious Jack Skeleton. My daughter, Layla, has her own song.
– My favorite food is cookie, brownie or cake batter. My husband is convinced that if anything can kill me, it’s going to be a bad raw egg.
– I love glow stick dance parties in our living room to Queen.
– I haven’t slept in about 3 years.