A few week ago I announced on FaceBook that my husband accepted a new job (within the same company) in northern Delaware. I figured it was time to finally make it blog official so here we go…
WE ARE MOVING TO THE EAST COAST!!!!!!
As you can see, I’m just a liiiiiittle excited about it. I’m thankful for the friends and adventures we’ve had in Michigan but I’m ready to leave the cold behind for a faster paced life on the East coast. A few reasons I’m excited:
1. We will be living 2 hours away from my brother and sister-in-law in NYC.
2. It’s warmer there all year round but we will still have seasons.
3. We have access to just about anything within a 1 hour drive. There is a Cheesecake Factory 20 minutes from our house…enough said.
4. We found a gorgeous house on a hill in Pennsylvania. The neighborhood is full of kids and the school district is amazing.
5. Fall on the East Coast.
6. Summer on the East Coast.
7. Winter on the East Coast.
8. Just having Spring in general, let alone on the East Coast.
9. We will still be in the Big 10- looking forward to Illini vs Penn State football when the kids get older.
10. Fresh seafood. Lobster bisque.
I thought about making a list of things I’ll miss about Michigan but, let’s face it…this state isn’t for me. I will, from the bottom of my heart, DEEPLY miss the friends that we have made. Our family has grown so much here and it’s thanks to the absolute BEST people we will ever meet. It is very hard to leave friends, it’s the worst part of this move.
Things might be a little quiet over the next few weeks as we pack up, say good bye and head over to our new home. I am, however, actively looking for new friends so if you live in the Southeast corner of Pennsylvania…caaaaaallll meeeeeee! 🙂