It’s a new year and we have BIG things planned for Naptime Tales. We have really enjoyed growing this blog over the last *almost* 2 years. We have received SO many emails from you thanking us for the encouragement to keep nursing/pumping, laughing with us about our messed up playrooms and providing helpful tips/support when we needed help ourselves. We are so so SO very thankful for every single person that reads our blog, whether you just stopped by from Pinterest or are following every post. THANK YOU!!
We like to share our goals every year because #1- it helps keep us accountable and #2- because we like to share some of the exciting things we have planned. Here’s what we have planned for 2014:
– Reach 1,000 FB followers by 2015 (we need your help so please SHARE SHARE SHARE!)
– More guest blogging
– More networking/supporting other bloggers (if you have a
blog to share, please let us know!)
– More personal posts and updates from our lives
– Revamp the look of our blog (DONE!- You like?)
– Create more printable lists and resources to make your lives easier
– Attend Mom 2.0 in ATL
– More giveaways (who’s going to argue with THAT?)
We are pretty excited about a lot of things on that list. 🙂 Anything else you’d like to see from us in 2014?