The $100 question.
Do you TRIM your toddlers hair???
Do you CHOP it off?????
Your sweet little boy with wispy, long layers could go ‘boy band’….
or you could take the clippers and go ‘P.O.W.’.
Pros to keeping it long:
- You can style it.
- He keeps his “baby” look.
- He can audition for One Direction Tots
Pros to taking the razor:
- You don’t have to worry about it.
- You don’t have to have the battle of the comb EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING.
- That is all I have….I am partial…I like longer hair=)
Your sweet little girl could have long, flowing hair like Rapunzel….
or you could take the scissors and chop it off and have a cute bob.
(just PLEASE don’t go 1986 on us!!)
zoom in on the little girl in the middle…that was me. YIKES
Pros to keeping it long and only trimming a CENTIMETER (as I request):
- How many times in your life can you have healthy hair to your mid back?!?
- It is SO pretty on little ones!!
- The hair styles are endless…pig tales, high pony’s, side pony’s, braids…..
- They can pretend they are Rapunzel and throw down their hair!
Pros to taking more than a centimeter off and keeping it shorter and tame:
- It is just that…TAME.
- You don’t have to go through the daily battle of brushing, and styling their hair.
- A shoulder length bob on a little girls is SO freaking cute!!!
- A shorter hair style can be worn down and not snarl as easy….no. more. tears.
How do you style your toddlers hair??
Do you shave your little boys?? OR Keep it longer???
Do you let your daughters keep growing…and growing…and growing…….??? OR Cut it off???