1) You don’t have to know anyone to have fun.
2) Don’t sit by yourself.
3) Go to the booths at the expo with samples of wine. Take one. Then politely ask for another because it was SO good. Take a walk and come back to try one more. Soon you will have courage to talk to strangers!!
4) Learn to tweet. Everyone is tweeting. If you have nothing to tweet about, tweet anyways.
5) Be yourself.
6) Be confident. Know yourself. Know your blog.
7) Network. Truth…I didn’t do a good job of this pre-#blogher13. I am SO excited to develop friendships through cyber-space!
8) You can find a roommate through twitter!!! WHAT?!?? SO weird! Smart, but weird.
9) Bring a charger for your iPod and iPhone to the conference!!! You will need it!
10) Know your sex facts so you can win BIG at the Trojan kiosk. (story to follow)
B) 17 minutes
C) 36 minutes
My answer: DUH, 8 minutes!!!!
Trojan girl: HINT, round UP
Me: Okay…17 minutes!
Trojan girl: WRONG….36 minutes!!!
Trojan girl: Here is your consolation prize….3 bottles of lube.
Me: You think I need lube?!? My sex doesn’t last 36 minutes! Obviously I need that vibrator to keep up with America!