Lets face it…how many cute 30 year olds do you see driving a mini-van??
I am always excited to see one! Most of the time I spy a 45+year old woman with mom jeans.
-Ample storage space behind the third row
-Decent gas mileage
-Cute to drive
After a few weeks, it turns out I actually LIKE my mini-van. And I’ll be damned if I am not the hottest mom driving a mini van around town.
Just to make me feel better….
10 Reasons Why My Mini-Van is Cooler than Your SUV:
- Drive in movie?? Who needs one when you have a 14″ split screen TV…so I can watch my movie and my husband can watch his movie.
- Sick of carrying a cooler around?? Don’t worry…my van has a cooler to keep baby’s bottles or mommy’s bottles cold.
- It can hold a full size stroller WITH the 3rd row up plus hold all of your groceries. (WOW)
- My bass is so badass my rear view mirror vibrates as I cruise down 59. (I have never felt so cool)
- The third row flips to face backward so you can tail-gate or watch the fire works from the back of your van.
- I have a hook for my purse in the passenger seat…just like they have at the local pub!
- With a click of a button the side doors automatically open and close. (best. feature. ever!)
- Smoothest, most comfortable ride I have ever been in!
- FABULOUS gas mileage!!!
- Can turn on a dime…which I need for all the times I make a wrong turn!
What family car do you drive and love??