I am not dreaming any longer friends…
My parents are taking the kids for a few days so we can go to a wedding and I am going to have about ONE whole day in my house by myself.
I am pretty sure my tires will screech out of the driveway–as I roll my windows down, turn my music up, and let the wind blow my hair as I drive into the sunset.
I have been day dreaming about what I shall do….
- Sleep in.
- Workout at the gym without worrying about being paged for a diaper change.
- Blare music (not Disney) and have a dance party in my underwear.
- Organize the kids rooms (hey–you cannot get this done with kids around!)
- Clean out their toys!!
- Hang pictures
- Lay outside and read uninterrupted.
- Test drive a few cars.
- Go to the movies.
- Not have a curfew dictated by the babysitter.
- Shop for myself….by myself.
If you had one day in the house by yourself, what would you do???