It’s time to get rid of those baby toys and bring out the fun stuff, Mommy! Your growing “baby” is probably ready for some bigger kid toys right before his/her one year birthday. This is a great list of our kids’ favorite toys when they were little. Some of these toys they’ve used well into their preschool years:
– Anything “Little People”. My daughter plays with her zoo daily:
|Fisher-Price Little People Zoo Talkers Animal Sounds Zoo – $30 on Amazon|
– Playskool Explore and Grow Busy Ball Popper. Your child will chase after balls for hours with this thing!
|Playskool Explore and Grow Busy Ball Popper $43 on Amazon|
– Stack and Play Cups promote hand-eye coordination and are a great tool to teach colors and numbers later on.
– Shape Sorters promote hand-eye coordination and again teach colors and shapes!
– LeapFrog’s Scout/Violet- You can program these adorable dogs to play different songs, say your child’s name and even customize the lyrics to the song.
|LeapFrog My Pal Scout $30 on Amazon|
– Megabloks– building blocks aren’t just for boys anymore! This brand has tons of products for both boys and girls. The blocks are large enough that even those tiny hands can put them together and explore.
|Megabloks 80 Pc Large Classic Bag $20 on Amazon|
Fill and Spills- what child doesn’t love hoarding small items in a bag? These toys from Melissa & Doug are TOO cute:
Melissa & Doug Pretty Purse Fill and Spill $19 on Amazon
Melissa & Doug Toolbox Fill and Spill $18 on Amazon
What is your child’s favorite toy?