1. Put baby in snow suit (instead of a swaddle)….in the middle of July.
2. Drive baby around until the wee hours of the night.
3. Put baby in car seat instead of a crib IN your room (or theirs) for the first 6 months of their life.
4. SHHHHH baby so loud and for so long that you eventually go hoarse.
5. Turn the radio onto an AM station that is pure static for “white” noise.
6. Walk around the house in circles bouncing baby for hours on end…a traffic pattern has started to form on your carpet.
7. Rock baby in chair for such a long period of time that eventually you start rocking without baby anytime you sit. It is your body’s natural instinct.
8. Let baby CIO (cry it out) for the first time and when you get them in the morning they have scratched their eye. ooops. (Not doing that again for a while!)
9. Let baby sleep in the swing until they are a year old. (True story)
10. Nurse baby to sleep even when you have no milk left. You are strictly a pacifier at this point. ~awesome~
Really, my sweet child….lets just say it how it is…