1. You have to wear a HUGE
pad diaper for a WEEK post-delievery?!??
2. You have to squirt your hoo-haa with a water bottle instead of using toilet paper…and it actually feels GOOD!
3. Peas on your cha-cha never felt so good.
4. You just had a baby but still LOOK 6 months pregnant. And you will probably continue to look pregnant for at least a month post-baby. (Those pre-pregnancy jeans can stay in the back of your closet for a while longer.)
5. You crave more food AFTER delivery than you did durning pregnancy.
6. That dark line you developed during pregnancy is still there….and will be for a while.
7. Your hair starts to fall out…just when you thought things couldn’t get any worse!
8. Gravity takes a toll on your body. Sorry, but your skin doesn’t pop right back to how it was!
9. If you swelled during pregnancy, you will need new shoes!
10. Your belly button may even have stretch marks. And if you had a belly piercing beware of what your belly button will look like afterward. (note to 18 year old self: DON’T GET BELLY PIERCED!….or tattoos)