2. You feel like you could sleep anywhere. Even under your desk at work starts to become an attractive option.
3. You can’t walk up a flight of stairs without huffing and puffing as if you just ran 3 miles.
4. You can’t sleep on your stomach, even though you are only in your first trimester because your boobs hurt SO. BAD.
5. You get pulled over for driving home too fast after work because you HAVE. TO. PEE. You still get a ticket (jerk).
6. You are used to having cramping in your tummy and back so bad that child birth should be a piece of cake. Right?
7. The smell of hot dogs brings you right back to #1.
8. Bacon…all you want is bacon.
9. 1-800 FLOWERS commercials make you cry and then make you so angry at your husband that he takes cover in the garage.
10. You have dreams about giving birth to an alien. Or a one legged lizard.
What other first trimester symptoms made you miserable?